Tue, Oct 22, 1:10 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: Wardrobe Wizard newbie question

marco-xxx ( ) posted Fri, 03 November 2006 at 11:39 AM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 1:42 AM

file_358422.jpg

I downloaded demo version of WW and attempted converting a standard Poser cloth from Posette to Judy. I did all steps of conversion as written in help file; the conversion of the cloth shape is ok but when I try posing the figure this is the result… why?

Lord_Garland ( ) posted Fri, 03 November 2006 at 12:01 PM

Not sure, But I think it needs to be dymantic cloth. Go to the cloth room and set up your clothing for it. The cloth shoudl take the needed shape then.

PhilC ( ) posted Fri, 03 November 2006 at 12:27 PM

file_358428.jpg

You'll get this with pretty much any Poser skirt not just ones converted using Wardrobe Wizard. Pose Judy's buttocks not her thighs to get the skirt to follow.

The skirt only contains a hip group. This can only be influenced by the next body part down the hierarchy chain. For Judy this will be the buttocks.

The full version of Wardrobe Wizard includes two very informative on screen video tutorials explaining joint parameters and what to do with skirts to get additional controls.

marco-xxx ( ) posted Mon, 06 November 2006 at 5:00 AM

Thank!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.