Wed, Oct 2, 10:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: help needed re-joint editor

billy423uk ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2006 at 9:31 PM · edited Sun, 08 September 2024 at 4:18 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_360357.jpg

my figures all set and i'm now using the jopint editor.

my problem is when i try and form the joint for the shoulder or any other arm part the order comes up correct at the bottom of the joint editor but doesnt match in the peramiter box.

i've scoped out jessi and other figures and not they all match the joint editor (the xyz at the bottom) i'm in desparate need of help cos i need to get this thing finished before i go insane.

all the axis are right in my hiearchy, i've checked about a 100 times. the screen shot is of the shoulder and it's cordinates

thanks

billy

Realmling ( ) posted Thu, 23 November 2006 at 12:39 AM

Does the figure still pose fine?

I've had some clothing items where the paramater dials are funkily rearranged....and you can drag and move them around (or edit the cr2 itself) and resave to the library and it should be fine. If it's working though, it honestly doesn't matter what order the dials are in...as far as I've been able to tell.

If I'm reading into this correctly....if not just ignore me.

Crazy alien chick FTW! (yeah....right....)

Realm of Savage - Poser goodies and so much more!

~~

billy423uk ( ) posted Thu, 23 November 2006 at 2:04 AM

yep it's workin fine, just pissing me off that it's different. i also kept forgetting to put  the twist etc them in the right order.  i sorted it out though. there' a black triangle that can be accessed at the top of the parameter dial. it lets you arrange them to match the joint editor.

billy

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.