Mon, Sep 9, 4:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: From a Prop to a Smart Prop. How?

BillyGoat ( ) posted Sat, 07 April 2001 at 7:53 AM ยท edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 5:12 AM

Can someone explain how this works? I think i've only had the chance to save something as a smart prop once or twice. What steps make the prop smart? Thanks

PhilC ( ) posted Sat, 07 April 2001 at 8:26 AM

Either first parent the prop to a body part or send the prop to night school. Both when saved will get the option to be saved as a smart prop :)
philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

BillyGoat ( ) posted Sat, 07 April 2001 at 9:09 AM

Hmmmmm.... night school may be the answer. So, how would I 'parent' an earring? or a bracelet? I can get these items in place, but parenting to the head doesn't seem to work. And ears aren't an option, unless I'm missing something. Same for the wrist (bracelet). I don't ever get the option. I'm missing something here.

PhilC ( ) posted Sat, 07 April 2001 at 11:11 AM

You get the option when you save the prop back to the library
philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

Tired ( ) posted Sat, 07 April 2001 at 10:40 PM

This is a question I was also going to ask. PhilC - if I understnad correctly, what you're saying is to save/or open the prop from the library? Assign it to a body part and then save it back into the library, and that's when you are prompted to save as a smar prop? Or, am i missing this again? - Tired

wyrwulf ( ) posted Sat, 07 April 2001 at 10:42 PM

Position the prop, parent the prop to the appropriate body part, save the prop to the library, and you should get the option of saving as a "smart Prop".

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.