Sun, Aug 4, 12:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 02 6:41 am)

Subject: Thanks

DJB ( ) posted Mon, 04 December 2006 at 9:25 PM · edited Tue, 25 June 2024 at 5:44 AM

This is a first...
Thanks to all of you who got one of my images into the Art Charts for Fav Images

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Radlafx ( ) posted Mon, 04 December 2006 at 10:00 PM

Your very welcome. 😄 post more and we will F more (it went from V to F). We just started to get snow here in Toronto 😕 (yea its kinda late:ohmy:) so expect some ice/snow shots from me soon.

Question the question. Answer the question. Question the answer...

I wish I knew what I was gonna say :oP

DJB ( ) posted Mon, 04 December 2006 at 10:22 PM

Good ...looking forward to the TO snow....taranta....

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Mon, 04 December 2006 at 11:28 PM

Holy cow! It looks like a painting Doug! I love this image....you should print it and sell it. I would be proud to hang that on my living room wall if you ever decided to do just that. {provided you didn't charge an arm and leg for it ~hehe~}

Got you added as a fave now so ya can't sneak more gorgeous works past me 😄

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

bobbystahr ( ) posted Tue, 05 December 2006 at 10:36 AM

I really must agree, a most peaceful winter shot indeed, and as jumpy says, worthy of hanging on my wall as well....great work Doug...peace

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Tue, 05 December 2006 at 10:54 AM

:thumbupboth: wellwellwell nya nya nyaaaaaaaaaaaaa

cryptojoe ( ) posted Tue, 05 December 2006 at 6:36 PM

Geepers Doug! I concur, would you please consider selling a large print?

I would love to frame it and give it to my mother for Christmas.

Yank My Doodle, It's a Dandy!

DJB ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 3:45 AM · edited Wed, 06 December 2006 at 3:46 AM

Depends how large Joe. I can make it up to about 8x10...and send it in a tube.
Same for you  Jani If  you want it  better hurry  for the Christmas rush in the posties.
any more than that and it has to be sent out.

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 5:04 AM

Sending you an IM Doug 😄

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 2:35 PM

Doug, I want this picture in my futur home, i see yet the good place for it, in my office 😄

Dianthus ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 3:52 PM

Well as you know i love snow shots. Specially as we Aussies are in Summer now. Beautiful work Doug.
Chris

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.