Sat, Sep 7, 9:01 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 7:13 am)

Subject: Help! Lost one of my files and can't find it.

YngPhoenix ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 2:03 AM ยท edited Tue, 07 November 2023 at 6:06 AM

A long time ago in a post far far away! Sorry about that (watching Star Wars Ep. 3 while typing this). One of my cds that holds my zip files of stuff I created got trashed and the online storage place gives me a bad url error. The zip is the one from my post at this link. If anyone happens to have it I can at least recover one lost file and your help would be very much appreciated.
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2591216

EnglishBob ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 3:44 AM

February - that would be, let me see, about 10 CDs ago... I should have it at home, if nobody else comes up with the goods in the next eight hours or so.

YngPhoenix ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 2:19 PM

EnglishBob, many thanks! I hate it that this happend as I'm not even sure what else was on the cd. I should make a list of files on each of my still usable cds.

EnglishBob ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 2:34 PM

Sent you a site mail. :)

YngPhoenix ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 3:02 PM

EnglishBob, mail received and again many, many thanks.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.