Tue, Oct 1, 5:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 3:49 pm)

Subject: Dang it

pjz99 ( ) posted Thu, 07 December 2006 at 3:57 AM · edited Sat, 24 August 2024 at 9:33 AM

I binged for my self Christmas present and bought all the Aery Soul hair sets ... and I'd meant to try them all out ... but I am stuck on the first damn one, the pony tail.  Not that there's anything wrong with it, but it's just so darn cool.  It's like a computer Slinky, it's just mesmerizing.  Maybe 5 hours of CPU time so far on partial renders and I've yet to finish and save any because I keep wanting to play with the hair.  I think I need medication or something.  What a great toy.

My Freebies

stormchaser ( ) posted Thu, 07 December 2006 at 5:19 AM

pjz99 - I don't think you need medication, all Aery Soul's products are amazing. I personally love the Jolie Fille hair!

pjz99 ( ) posted Thu, 07 December 2006 at 5:21 AM

I ... wrings hands .... I guess I will actually load that and .... maybe try it in a few weeks .... drooooooll

I know you can't marry a set of digital hair, but is it wrong to want to commit adultery with it?  I never knew I had a hair fetish until now.  I feel all wobbly.

My Freebies

stormchaser ( ) posted Thu, 07 December 2006 at 5:38 AM

Oh, you've created a monster now!! You'll have to be dragged away from your computer, you'll never want to leave!!

pjz99 ( ) posted Thu, 07 December 2006 at 5:44 AM

About 2 hours into a very high quality 1600x1200 render that I have a lot of hope for, I have to keep minimizing Poser to keep it from dying :(  The first 1/3 of it looks really great though!

My Freebies

pjz99 ( ) posted Thu, 07 December 2006 at 6:57 AM

tictictictic... DING
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1341120

Fresh from the oven with massive hair fetishy goodness.  What a great item, yipee!

My Freebies

Acadia ( ) posted Thu, 07 December 2006 at 11:50 AM

Wow that's a great Christmas present!

One of my favourites is Ivy's Long Tails. I used it in this image:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1284561

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.