Sat, Sep 21, 4:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Help with Creating a Pose to apply a texture

SandyJS ( ) posted Thu, 07 December 2006 at 5:56 AM · edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 6:45 PM

I've decided to try my hand at creating a texture for the V3 tunic.  I've got the texture created, but I can't figure out which room in Poser I need to be in before I add the pose to my library.  (does that make sense?)  

Sandy

Jules53757 ( ) posted Thu, 07 December 2006 at 6:41 AM
Online Now!

Several way to success.

Take an other MAT file for the tunic, use the replace function of an editor and save under a different name.

In Poser 6 go into the material room and save your material as material collection. After that open this mc6 file and replace in the 5th or 6th line mtlCollection with figure. Save as pz2 file. Thats it.

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.