Sun, Oct 6, 5:41 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Just got my offical notice for Poser 7

tom271 ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 11:31 AM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 3:48 PM

I just received my offical order number and "status processed"  and invoice e-mail...  so I guess they are releasing them now.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria_Lee ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 12:02 PM

Me, too ... WOO HOO!!!!!!!

Hugz from Phoenix, USA

Victoria

Remember, sometimes the dragon wins. Correction: MOST times.

Darboshanski ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 12:09 PM

yeah go ahead you two rub it in grumble, grumble

It will probably be a while for me I was not one of the very first batch of folks to pre-order.

My Facebook Page

Victoria_Lee ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 12:20 PM

I didn't think I was, either, which is why the e-mail surprised me.  However, I'm waiting for a physical shipment so I won't get mine right away.

Hugz from Phoenix, USA

Victoria

Remember, sometimes the dragon wins. Correction: MOST times.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 2:06 PM

Yes, I got mine also and am waiting for a physical shipment...hope it is here by Christmas, I have extra time to play then.  Does anyone know if you install Poser 7, does it overwrite Poser 6 or can you have both to go between?  Sharen

Klutz ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 2:11 PM

Shouldn't over-write. P5 to P6 didn't.....

Just be doubly careful of where you install to, to be doubly safe.

Klutz :0)

********************************************************************************************************************

Life is a beta.

In faecorum semper, solum profundum variat.

Silke ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 2:21 PM

I'm currently downloading, but so far had to start over 4 times.

Beware, it's about 1.9gig total or so (2 files it seems)

Silke

Klutz ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 2:24 PM

Yes, there were similar problems with the P6 downloads! :0(

********************************************************************************************************************

Life is a beta.

In faecorum semper, solum profundum variat.

MoxieGraphix ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 2:26 PM

I'm still waiting for my email.  No fair!  I did noticed the E Frontier site is very slow.  They are probably staggering the releases for download a bit so we don't explode their servers.

JenX ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 2:45 PM

:(  I'm trying not to twiddle my thumbs.  I'm trying not to be impatient....:lol:  I don't think I seriously have a patient bone in my body :P

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

MoxieGraphix ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 2:49 PM

You and me both, Jen.  You and me both.  :tt2:

Silke ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 4:58 PM

'Twas the wrong day to stop smoking lol

Silke

Dale B ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 5:05 PM

Waiting for the box to ship..... :D

stormchaser ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 5:09 PM

"'Twas the wrong day to stop smoking lol"

Tis the right day to start smoking!!

stormchaser ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 5:19 PM

I keep checking my email, it's driving me nuts. I've even checked my junk mail just in case it's found it's way in there. Jeeezzzz, who sends out this spam, something about a cheerleader & football players, I'm not even going to open this crap!! I knew I should have had my e-frontier account on my freeserve account & not hotmail.
I can't get into content paradise now, server must be down there.

Channing ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 5:34 PM · edited Mon, 11 December 2006 at 5:35 PM

Someone mentioned somewhere that they heard efrontiers is going through and processing the orders by hand. I am so glad I'm not one of those people! Yikes. Anyway, I'm probably one of the last people who ordered, but I keep hoping. But then I've got 2 gigabytes of downloads waiting. :blink:

MarcioAB ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 8:43 PM

Electronic P6 to P7 upgrade here: Also waiting for some kind of information (probably the email you mention).

Quick questions regard the serial number:

• Will a new serial number be delivered for P7 in this email ?
  • If yes, will my previous P6 serial stay valid ?
  • If yes, does this means I can have P6 and P7 in 2 machines ?
  • Ultimately that means: Will I own 2 full products ?

Thanks

MoxieGraphix ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 8:51 PM

Quote - Electronic P6 to P7 upgrade here: Also waiting for some kind of information (probably the email you mention).

Quick questions regard the serial number:

• Will a new serial number be delivered for P7 in this email ?
  • If yes, will my previous P6 serial stay valid ?
  • If yes, does this means I can have P6 and P7 in 2 machines ?
  • Ultimately that means: Will I own 2 full products ?

Thanks

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes

:)

randym77 ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 8:52 PM

So has anyone gotten P7 today???

Marque ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 8:59 PM

Well I haven't and I've been checking my emails all day too.  Now my husband just came cruising through singing it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas with a giant grin on his face, wonder what he is up to????? I can't take the suspense!!!  ARRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHH!
Ok, I'm ok now, just had to vent a bit...lol
Marque

nruddock ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 9:30 PM

Attached Link: http://www.contentparadise.com/forums/contentparadise/index.php?showtopic=2630

From krazik's post at CP

Quote - Our server issue should be resolved and those of you who have recieved your order confirmations already (those who purchased betweeen 10/12 and 10/17) can start downloading now. Once I'm 100% sure everything is stable, I'll start processing the rest of the pre-orders.

An important note. I had to disable resumable downloads as they were what was causing the server process to crash. I'll work on this tommorrow so that those of you on slow connections don't have to start over. But you should find that download speeds are good and unless you're on dialup should beable to get the whole file in one pass.

If you have any more trouble please post here and I'll do my best to resolve the issue.

Thank for your patience,
-Ry

Rondino ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 9:59 PM

Are they going to allow early downloads for people who bought P6 with the free upgrade to 7?  I am thinking we would as I already used my coupon to place the order.  Did anyone who bought a P6 upgrade with the P7SE added for free get the go ahead to download?

MoxieGraphix ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 9:59 PM

I waited until the last possible moment to pre-order (sometime last week) le sigh I suppose this means I won't see my download link for a day or two.

Marque ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2006 at 7:50 AM

How do you use the passport coupon? I only see the year option, does it just pick it up as 6 months?

Khai ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2006 at 7:51 AM

Quote - How do you use the passport coupon? I only see the year option, does it just pick it up as 6 months?

Go to www.contentparadise.com/6mopassport, add the product to your cart and then apply the coupon code.

Marque ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2006 at 7:53 AM

Man that was FAST! lol
Thanks,
Marque

Marque ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2006 at 7:57 AM

Sigh. Says it's an invalid code. Opened a support ticket.

Marque ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2006 at 8:01 AM

Great now my P7 downloads are disable again! What is going on here? Put in another ticket for that.

Marque ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2006 at 8:13 AM

Ack just checked they are there, had to open it up to see them. Wonder why it says disabled on the mystuff page? Doesn't matter I'm at 96% of the first file.

Channing ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2006 at 8:18 AM

I just got my notification ... that was a surprise. I've applied for my 6 month membership, but I'm so unfamiliar with the site that I'm not even sure what that means. But that was a nice surprise to wake up to this morning! Thanks efrontiers!

Marque ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2006 at 8:57 AM

My coupon code it still not working. Got Poser 7 downloaded and installed.

Circumvent ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2006 at 9:04 AM

Marque
At least you got yours DL I can't even get that far.  I've been trying now for 4 hours.  The server stops responding.

Adrian

hoppersan2000 ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2006 at 11:37 AM

Just checked my email, got my notification of processing for my boxed version.  Hopefully within a week I can be one of the "I Got My Poser7" club members.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.