Sun, Oct 6, 8:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: v4

akibabe ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2006 at 11:00 AM · edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

i have to say that v4 is great.very versatile and cool. i cant wait to see more things for her:D

i  also like all the textures for her one outfit^' domino*:D. and the nu textures for her lovely hair:D.  but im wondering.-....... will there  be sci fi outfits and such? i hope soo:D:P that would b coooooool

Circumvent ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2006 at 11:09 AM

I'm sure there will be a lot of stuff for her.  I think she is great too.  There will be a few SR to add and fix some stuff but other than that, she's very  usable.

Adrian

pjz99 ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2006 at 11:16 AM

Super pleased myself, very functional and easy to use and high quality figure.  Together with the morphing tool in P7 I think the only reason I'll be buying many character packages is for the textures.

My Freebies

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2006 at 11:16 AM

will there  be sci fi outfits and such? 

... You never know :}

Chris

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT BAR-CODE SENT A  PM to 26FAHRENHEIT  "same person"

Chris

My Free Stuff

AnAardvark ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2006 at 11:33 AM

I was playing around and managed to create an absolutely hideous face by taking advantage of the asymetrical face morphs. (OK, I did split two morph targets.)

As soon as I get a usable render, I'll put it up in my gallery.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.