Tue, Oct 1, 7:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 3:49 pm)

Subject: request for football pic

pakled ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2006 at 8:07 PM ยท edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 5:08 AM

I know over 6 years, I've looked at over 10,000 pictures plus (heck, I've downloaded that many..;) Now I'm looking for just 1.

It's a takeoff on the Normal Rockwell 'Thanksgiving' picture (the one where the birds in the middle of a long table, and everyone's looking around) but this one was done with all football players (American style, with helmets). The bird's been replaced (I seem to remember), by the helmet of the opposing team.

I've searched on about 15-20 terms, but can't find it. The picture's probably somewhere between 1-2 years old.

Does this ring a bell with anyone? I know someone who wants to see it. I'll give full credit, of course.

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

CaptainJack1 ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 8:01 AM

I can't find it either, but if it helps with the search, I'm pretty sure the painting you're referring to is the one called "Freedom From Want", part of the "Four Freedoms" series that NR painted way back when, and which appeared as part of his long series of covers for the Saturday Evening Post magazine. Good luck with the search. ๐Ÿ˜„

pakled ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 2:09 PM

yup..that's what it's based on. Now if I could just find the other pic..;) thanks anyways...

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.