Sun, Sep 15, 11:57 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 14 4:17 pm)

Subject: xStream Question - Root folder path

dburdick ( ) posted Fri, 15 December 2006 at 3:56 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 3:25 PM

A simple question for any xStream user out there:

What is the folder path used for the standard Vue 6 xStream install location?  Is it something like C:Program Filese-on SoftwareVue 6 xStream ???? 

Any help would be appreciated.

Shrimp ( ) posted Fri, 15 December 2006 at 5:19 PM

Yep, C:Program Filese-on softwareVue 6 xStream

dburdick ( ) posted Fri, 15 December 2006 at 6:06 PM

Thanks - much appreciated

nruddock ( ) posted Sat, 16 December 2006 at 3:01 PM

While that may be what's offered at installation time, I expect many people will have taken the opportunity that the installer offers, to change it to something else.
I.e. please don't hardwire it.

dburdick ( ) posted Sat, 16 December 2006 at 7:27 PM

nruddock:

Yes, I just needed the vanilla default install path - the user can change it with the installer.

Abraham ( ) posted Sun, 17 December 2006 at 4:29 AM

On xp 64 if you install the 32 bits version (don't know why you would do that but ... :) ) it will be : c:Program Files (x86)e-on SoftwareVue 6 xStream

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.