Fri, Sep 20, 3:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Thanks for everything in 2006!

adamthwaites ( ) posted Mon, 18 December 2006 at 7:49 AM · edited Mon, 26 August 2024 at 12:39 AM

Hi all,

I just felt like expressing my thanks to everyone in the Renderosity community for everything in 2006.

I became a vendor this year and I´d like to thank the staff at renderosity for the excellent service they provide, all the people who bought my products for their custom and all the people who downloaded my free stuff for their support.

It really is a joy to be part of such a wonderful community and I look forward to next year.

I wish you all a very merry Christmas and lots of success, happiness and creative energy for 2007!

Here´s to you all!

Cheers

Ad

adamthwaites

www.most-digital-creations.com

mathman ( ) posted Tue, 19 December 2006 at 8:47 AM

Hi Adam,

Thanks also to you :) You have been very generous with some very nice freebies as well this year. Thanks for sharing your talent with us all. Have a great Christmas.

regards,
Andrew

vilian ( ) posted Tue, 19 December 2006 at 1:59 PM

Oh yes, you've been very generous with quality freebies, and big THANK YOU for that :) Merry Christmas to you and yours and lots of creativity during next year :)

Outdated gallery over at DeviantArt

Fics at FanFiction.net and Archive of Our Own (AO3)

Darboshanski ( ) posted Tue, 19 December 2006 at 2:13 PM

Many thanks Adam!! Best wishes, happy holidays and may you and yours have a bright and wonderful New Year!

My Facebook Page

Ben_Dover ( ) posted Tue, 19 December 2006 at 6:35 PM

Let me throw my thanks in here too, Adam. You've kicked down some real nice goodies to us this year and they're always of the highest quality. I appreciate it, thanks very much! Happiest holiday wishes to you and best wishes in the coming year, BD

deljs ( ) posted Tue, 19 December 2006 at 6:59 PM

Thanks Adam!

adamthwaites ( ) posted Wed, 20 December 2006 at 4:11 AM

Thanks for the comments everyone! 

I´m so glad that you all enjoyed my Freestuff, it´s a pleasure for me to help you guys be creative.

I also want to thank everyone who used my stuff to make pictures for the Gallery, I forgot that before :)

Anyway, once again I wish you all and all of your families happy holidays!

Cheers

Ad 

www.most-digital-creations.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.