Fri, Sep 20, 5:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: How do I make an Injection file for a custom head morph for V4

lululee ( ) posted Wed, 20 December 2006 at 8:54 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 5:26 AM

Does anyone know How to make an Injection file for a custom head morph for V4? Injection Magic does not seem to work. Are there any utilities or software for this yet?
cheerio  lululee

adamthwaites ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 4:25 AM

I use the free utility Poser's Little Helper (PLH), it's a fantastic little program.

Cheers

Ad

www.most-digital-creations.com

adamthwaites ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 4:27 AM

One thing I forgot, the morph MUST be completely custom and not made using any of the morphs from the DAZ morphpacks to use this utility legally.

Ad

www.most-digital-creations.com

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 10:35 AM

PLH works on V4? Just making sure since the template seems to be for V3 and all of that from what I remember.

wdupre ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 12:17 PM · edited Fri, 22 December 2006 at 12:17 PM

yeah PLH will work on V4, her free injection channels are named the same as the other mil figures so thats no problem, and even if they weren't you can create custom morph lists easily, they are just text files.

lululee ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 12:26 PM

So, if use any of the original daz morphs plus one of my own it is illegal to use PLH?
cheerio  lululee

wdupre ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 12:54 PM · edited Fri, 22 December 2006 at 12:56 PM

if you are mixing them and exporting a morph object containing the DAZ morph, no you cannot distribute such a morph, it would be derivitive. You could of course save out your morph injection containing only your own custom morph, and than provide code in your injection pose that also sets the controller for the DAZ morph this way you would end up with the same results without breaking copyright.

wardmatt1 ( ) posted Wed, 31 January 2007 at 9:24 AM

Is there a way to use PLH  for aiko

wdupre ( ) posted Wed, 31 January 2007 at 12:09 PM

yes PLH will work fine for aiko. she uses the same community channel names as V3 so there should be no problem assigning custom morphs to them. Any figure with injection channels can be used with PLH, for some you may want to create a new morph list, there are instrucitons on the PLH site on how to do that, but its pretty simple.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.