Mon, Sep 9, 4:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: G2 Male Trio Updated!

Farside ( ) posted Sat, 23 December 2006 at 1:12 AM · edited Sat, 07 September 2024 at 11:24 PM

For those that don't recieve the Content Paradise newsletter the three G2 Males have been updated.

***G2 Male Trio Updates Available in Mystuff
Updates are now available for G2 James, G2 Koji, & G2 Kelvin, as well as the G2 Soccer, Casual & Fashion Suit! Bundles are updated too. Full and update zips available. Login to your Mystuff to download. (Please refer to readme for important information.)

Updates include:
*Talk Designer compatibility for Poser 7 (including additional Phonemes and Viseme maps.)
*New Hand Poses
*Face Room Compatibility Update
*Updated Body Poses

rreynolds ( ) posted Sun, 24 December 2006 at 12:38 AM

There's nothing new in my MyStuff folder.  Should I be redownloading the files from their original download link?

jefsview ( ) posted Sun, 24 December 2006 at 1:16 AM

Yes. the 2 updater files are in MYSTUFF and under the original order number. Open up that invoice and re-download from there. 

-- Jeff

Farside ( ) posted Sun, 24 December 2006 at 1:28 AM

Either get the updates or get the new bundle version, don't install both.  For some reason they have the same files but some are compressed in the bundle version that are not in the update version.  Also, some get put into a different folder (character vs props)  Both work fine but together they are confusing.  They really half-assed the quality control here.

rreynolds ( ) posted Sun, 24 December 2006 at 1:36 AM

The G2 SuperBundle, advertised in the banner at CP, shows an uploaded date from September.  Is that really the same as the new one?

Farside ( ) posted Sun, 24 December 2006 at 2:18 AM

The 3 updates I got were these (follow the View My Stuff and then Search all past orders... links). 

G2SuperBundle_12212006.zip

G2SuperBundle_Updater12212006.zip

G2Poses_Updater12212006.zip

RAMWorks ( ) posted Sun, 24 December 2006 at 10:30 AM

Thank you, that helped!!  ....12212006.zip says it all!!

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Circumvent ( ) posted Sun, 24 December 2006 at 11:54 AM

So it's my understanding that all you need to do is download and install the **G2SuperBundle_12212006.zip and nothing else?  Thanks in advance.
Adrian

RAMWorks ( ) posted Sun, 24 December 2006 at 12:17 PM

Notice the 12212006 Adrian..... 12-21-2006 or Dec. 21st, 2006, meaning UPDATED!! 😄

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Circumvent ( ) posted Sun, 24 December 2006 at 12:21 PM

Ram
Yes I noticed the numerics but my question is, there are to other files in there ready to be downloaded, do I add those as well as the first one?
Adrian

RAMWorks ( ) posted Sun, 24 December 2006 at 1:49 PM

If you have the SuperBundle download there then that's all you need.  😄

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Pixara ( ) posted Sun, 24 December 2006 at 3:06 PM

If  G2SuperBundle_12212006.zip  is all we need, why CP also put the other two updaters up there?   
They become redundant then, don't they?

Circumvent ( ) posted Sun, 24 December 2006 at 7:00 PM

Pixara
That's exactly my point.  If all we needed was the G2SuperBundle_122106.zip, then why the other 2 download links.  It gets confusing.
Adrian

evilded777 ( ) posted Mon, 25 December 2006 at 7:10 PM

Some people prefer to redownload the whole thing, some just want the updates... Cp provides both.

nghayward ( ) posted Tue, 26 December 2006 at 8:28 AM

Quote - If  G2SuperBundle_12212006.zip  is all we need, why CP also put the other two updaters up there?   
They become redundant then, don't they?

In a previous update some people in the cp forums complained they wanted every thing in one file rather than the original file and an update. So CP have obliged by giving two options the full file and a smaller file for those whohave a slow connection and want a quicker download. CP have just listened to their customers

Tomsde ( ) posted Wed, 27 December 2006 at 9:18 AM

One of the files are compressed Pozer files that need to be decopressed using your python scripts in Poser prior to installation.  If you don't do this you'll end up with duplicates of the figure files and possibly other things.  It took 3 installation attempts for me to get it right.  I wish that E-Frontier had made everything ready to install rather than having to do things to the files.

Okay now I have them, will someone please come up with some decent new texture maps for them and facial hair?

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Wed, 27 December 2006 at 1:39 PM

Gee, what ever happend to the merchants that said they'd make free updates to their G1 products for James & Koji?

Tomsde ( ) posted Wed, 27 December 2006 at 2:09 PM

I use a lot of Jepe textures myself, whatever he released for the G2 men I'd buy.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.