Sun, Oct 6, 6:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 26 4:27 pm)

Subject: Remembering Guitta

Helen ( ) posted Sat, 23 December 2006 at 1:46 PM · edited Thu, 29 August 2024 at 4:55 PM

It is two years now since our friend and mentor left us.

Time passes very quickly.

I miss the person she was and I miss the knowledge and spirit of help and kindness that Guitta took with her.

I remember her both with a heart full of sadness, at her passing and a heart full of joy,  as I remember the beauty she wove in Vue.

Helen

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Senior MarketPlace Tester

If anyone sees a mind wandering aimlessly around..... It is mine.  I want it back.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 23 December 2006 at 4:04 PM

Agreed!

Bea ( ) posted Sat, 23 December 2006 at 11:58 PM

Agreed also :(

LordWexford ( ) posted Sun, 24 December 2006 at 2:36 AM

Indeed, she is sadly missed.

Valentin3D ( ) posted Sun, 24 December 2006 at 4:48 AM

Agreed !

Thank you Helen for this post.

Larry F ( ) posted Sun, 24 December 2006 at 6:24 AM

I almost never post anything in this forum but I do use Vue and much of my knowledge, both initial and subsequent, owes its foundations to the absolutely great tutorials she posted.  Hope she is in a great place.

Larry F

Irish ( ) posted Sun, 24 December 2006 at 6:30 AM

I totally Second that!

:)

Marque ( ) posted Tue, 02 January 2007 at 7:57 AM

I was just wondering the other day what she would think of the newest version. At least we still have a part of her here in the memories we all have.
Marque

TheWingedOne ( ) posted Thu, 04 January 2007 at 3:41 AM

Attached Link: "Gliding on the Wings of Light" in memory of Guitta

I thought of her just a few days ago and had to browse her gallery once again. While looking at her works I'd love see what she would have come up with using Vue6, I'm sure all of us here in the Vue communtiy would be very impressed. It still makes me sad that she's gone, since she was such a great mentor, amazing artist and a wonderful lady...she'll be never forgotten. Phil

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.