Wed, Sep 18, 6:50 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 6:30 pm)

Subject: content paradise and renderosity partners: Passport savings

joemccarron ( ) posted Fri, 29 December 2006 at 12:48 PM · edited Sat, 14 September 2024 at 7:21 PM

I wasn't aware of this before but it seems anything you can get here you can get at content paradise.  I purchased many items and with the passport savings I saved 10% (december special) and was credited back 10% as a voucher that I can use after the new year.  ( a december special as well.) Almost 20% savings on renderosity's prices. 

Just thought I would pass this on I think its a really great deal - if you have any leftover cash from christams. :) 

Acadia ( ) posted Fri, 29 December 2006 at 1:35 PM · edited Fri, 29 December 2006 at 1:37 PM

Sometimes it works great. However a year or so ago I went to buy something there and had a problem with my credit card which I later found out wasn't my card but the fact that I was at their developers site and not the real Content Paradise site. Anyway, I ended up buying the item here instead and it was almost $3.00 cheaper here.

I personally don't really care for CP's site because it's not very user friendly.  I rank it right up there with Microsoft's site as far as confusion for finding things and maneuvering around is concerned.

I'm a fan of the KISS philosophy when it comes to web designing.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Tyger_purr ( ) posted Fri, 29 December 2006 at 2:49 PM

when cp first started they were not getting the sale prices.

they fixed that some time ago and now i have not seen any price (listed) difference between renderosity and CP. same for RDNA and CP.

with all the coupons, and such at CP i dont bother buying at Renderosity anymore. CP coupons don't have minimum purchase amounts.

My Homepage - Free stuff and Galleries

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.