Mon, Sep 16, 12:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 12:03 am)

Subject: Fun with the morph brush

tbird10 ( ) posted Sun, 31 December 2006 at 12:15 PM · edited Wed, 24 July 2024 at 3:53 PM

file_364151.jpg

I'm finding it so much easier to create morph targets with the morph brush than with magnets. This is an early WIP, a combination of the morph brush and texture displacement.

(Based on the lovely Sydney :-)

KarenJ ( ) posted Sun, 31 December 2006 at 12:36 PM

Nice work! I love the morph brush too :-)

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

ScotHarvest ( ) posted Sun, 31 December 2006 at 2:58 PM

You lost me.... is this a poser 7 thing or a 3rd party program? You got my interest!

"Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth."
  --  Mark Twain --

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sun, 31 December 2006 at 3:46 PM

The morph brush is a new feature in Poser 7.

mathman ( ) posted Sun, 31 December 2006 at 7:00 PM

The morph brush rocks. You did a great job there, tbird10.

mathman ( ) posted Sun, 21 January 2007 at 11:16 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2681590

I've found that Sydney seems to give the morph brush indigestion. See the attached link for a rundown on my problems.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.