Sun, Aug 4, 12:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 02 6:41 am)

Subject: the bloopers of 2006

DJB ( ) posted Tue, 02 January 2007 at 2:51 AM · edited Wed, 31 July 2024 at 4:55 PM

file_364298.jpg

A few photos I just blew it.. Bad crop on the gull

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

DJB ( ) posted Tue, 02 January 2007 at 2:52 AM

file_364299.jpg

not quite.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

DJB ( ) posted Tue, 02 January 2007 at 2:53 AM

file_364300.jpg

downsizing gave the beak a funny look.

DJB ( ) posted Tue, 02 January 2007 at 2:53 AM

file_364301.jpg

missed

DJB ( ) posted Tue, 02 January 2007 at 2:54 AM

file_364302.jpg

underexposed

DJB ( ) posted Tue, 02 January 2007 at 2:55 AM

file_364303.jpg

hmmmmmmmmmmm

DJB ( ) posted Tue, 02 January 2007 at 2:55 AM

file_364304.jpg

underexposed

DJB ( ) posted Tue, 02 January 2007 at 2:56 AM

Let's see some of your did not make  shots!

babuci ( ) posted Tue, 02 January 2007 at 3:34 AM · edited Tue, 02 January 2007 at 3:35 AM

file_364305.jpg

Great idea Doug!

I ganna be mean...LOL Good to see even excelent photographer (s) make ooopsies. Than again it is a point of view. I like a little sparrow  and a dry leaf ( just need a bit of clone to the side and it is back to glory, I think ) and I don't see nothing funny on a beak actualy I like a way flying away from a corner. 
I don't keep my bugger shots...I delete them straight away, except one. Well obvious I have no idea how to take shot of fireworks...oh well ...next time....only have to wait 363 days .........gggrrrr!

seeya  Tunde

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Tue, 02 January 2007 at 9:37 AM

file_364328.jpg

jijijijiji Douglas. well without to tell some history with the pictures mine, I can make some  big bugg with 11 legs... sorry for you and all the people to receive this bug from me  :cursing:

wellwellwell, now, in bad shot, I like to much this picture with the duck, but, you say : no yet, i'm not.... :lol: You understand no? hahahaha

and my bad pictures... I have a lot !!!!

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Tue, 02 January 2007 at 9:38 AM

file_364330.jpg

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Tue, 02 January 2007 at 9:39 AM

file_364331.jpg

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Tue, 02 January 2007 at 9:41 AM

file_364332.jpg

well, the problem of focus and the big saturation of white or the red and yellow too

3DGuy ( ) posted Tue, 02 January 2007 at 10:47 AM

That's my blooper... not shooting...

What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies. - Aristotle
-= Glass Eye Photography =- -= My Rendo Gallery =-

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Tue, 02 January 2007 at 12:31 PM

ahahahah!!!! You win 3DGuy !!!

Radlafx ( ) posted Tue, 02 January 2007 at 5:21 PM

file_364376.jpg

Didn't get a better camera. Under/over exposing (NO! not myself, my photos. I'd never over expose myself). Here is a photo from a baseball shoot.

Question the question. Answer the question. Question the answer...

I wish I knew what I was gonna say :oP

Melen ( ) posted Tue, 02 January 2007 at 6:08 PM

file_364379.JPG

Great idea... Tho, I could probably overload 'rosity's servers with all my mess ups ::chuckle::

This was the first time using a monopod and it was real grey out with a semi-longish shutter. Out of fucus.

Melen ( ) posted Tue, 02 January 2007 at 6:13 PM

file_364380.JPG

One more. I actually like this picture, but the focus is off (still trying to learn bird photography, and I see to always get stuck with free time on gray days). Underexposed to...

TomDart ( ) posted Wed, 03 January 2007 at 7:15 AM

file_364418.jpg

This blooper is simply not paying attention to where the focus was set.  I was concerned about light and steadiness and forgot to move the focus closer to the foreground.     TomDart.

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Wed, 03 January 2007 at 7:30 AM

😄 for a blooper, is so beautiful Tom!!! and well for the other too...
For me, I cannot to put all my collection of bloopers because I make between 200 and 600 pictures all the weeks and you can be sure, i make a lot bloopers. My dream? yes, I have, don't make bloopers... Well, it's like my new objectiv for 2007 : in 100 pictures make only between 10 and 20 bloopers....
And you? objectiv artistic?

TomDart ( ) posted Wed, 03 January 2007 at 7:50 AM

Valou, I will still shoot lots of interesting scenes and people as I find those opportunities. Ahh.. yes, objectiv artistic is a prime thought in my development with more effort.

Now, to work and the work day...see you later.      Tom.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Wed, 03 January 2007 at 2:43 PM

file_364455.jpg

This otter was just way to fast for me. He would dissappear below the surface and pop up somewhere else before I could get the shot. The photo is a bit on the light side as well.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.