Mon, Sep 9, 6:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Chop, Chop ??

freyfaxi ( ) posted Thu, 04 January 2007 at 9:38 PM · edited Sun, 01 September 2024 at 8:35 PM

Does anyone know of a (preferably) freebie Executioners Axe and block ? Plus the basic executioner's black hood (The figure it was designed for doen't particularly matter) ? The 'trditional" medieval style ?? Thanks in advance. :)

templargfx ( ) posted Thu, 04 January 2007 at 10:02 PM

tried searching the freebie section here? otherwise try www.runtimedna.com freebie section. or just search google for execution block models and download them in either 3ds (doesnt always work in poser) or obj(by far your preferred format)

TemplarGFX
3D Hobbyist since 1996
I use poser native units

167 Car Materials for Poser

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Fri, 05 January 2007 at 3:49 AM

PhilC has a free Executioner's Hood - http://www.philc.net - archive

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Jules53757 ( ) posted Fri, 05 January 2007 at 4:24 AM

file_364616.png

In my Runtimes I found an Axeblock made by A. Swift aka Fraggle. The ReadMe states it shoud be on the Render site with otica at the end ;)

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

freyfaxi ( ) posted Sat, 06 January 2007 at 2:14 AM

Thanks Folks..they are both exactly what I was looking for. I've grabbed PhilC's hood..but unfortunately the Site That Shall Not Be Named seems to have vanished :( Does anyone know if Fraggle has posted his stuff elsewhere ??

nruddock ( ) posted Sat, 06 January 2007 at 9:17 AM

Quote - Does anyone know if Fraggle has posted his stuff elsewhere ??

shadowdreams, eroticillusions, free section.
You'll have to manufacture the URL for yourself.

freyfaxi ( ) posted Sat, 06 January 2007 at 8:13 PM

Thanks to those who posted..I've gotten both items now. Now to start playing :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.