Fri, Oct 4, 12:18 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: P7 Open GL Preview Display ROXORZ MY BOXERZ!!!!

ghelmer ( ) posted Fri, 05 January 2007 at 4:33 PM · edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 8:36 PM

file_364648.JPG

Sorry for that!!!  LOL!!!  But I'm rather impressed with the Open GL preview display in P7!!!  Wolf359 mentioned D/S preview RENDER in a thread last week or so and Frankly I think P7 preview mode alone (not rendered) is awesome!!!  Here's a face closeup of just the preview window not rendered...  I likey the Poser 7!!!  Works nice for animations too...  for animatics or quick mock ups it could certainly improve quality and time spent!!!  w00t Open GL Preview!!!   LOL!

Sorry for a potentially lame thread...  just am impressed (and over tired!)

Later!

G

The GR00VY GH0ULIE!

You are pure, you are snow
We are the useless sluts that they mould
Rock n roll is our epiphany
Culture, alienation, boredom and despair

ghelmer ( ) posted Fri, 05 January 2007 at 5:11 PM

file_364650.jpg

Same thing but rendered...  the eyelashes show up better (with transparency) better in the preview than the render!  Dang!

Gerard

The GR00VY GH0ULIE!

You are pure, you are snow
We are the useless sluts that they mould
Rock n roll is our epiphany
Culture, alienation, boredom and despair

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Fri, 05 January 2007 at 5:46 PM

I can confirm the lashes aren't showing on my monitor either (in the render). maybe they'd show better against a light background, or a lower shading rate.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.