Sat, Oct 5, 6:13 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 5:47 am)

Subject: Is CP/EF down for anyone else?

thixen ( ) posted Tue, 09 January 2007 at 6:24 AM · edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 10:37 PM

Ok feel free to yell at me if this is a repeat or been annouced already, but I've gone several pages down and didn't find anything. I've tried 2 different computers in different locations near pittsburgh and Content Paradise and e-frontier were both inaccessable. Did I miss the big going out of business party or something? :)

Lucifer_The_Dark ( ) posted Tue, 09 January 2007 at 6:34 AM

I got into both sites no problem just this second, I'm over the pond in the UK if that makes it any worse for you ;)

Windows 7 64Bit
Poser Pro 2010 SR1

thixen ( ) posted Tue, 09 January 2007 at 6:37 AM

humm, thanks Lucifer, I would like to hear from someone on the east coast of the US. I hope it's not a pittsburgh DNS thing, it could take them 1/2 of forever to sort out then.

Ravyns ( ) posted Tue, 09 January 2007 at 6:56 AM

Don't know if this will help or not but I'm in Ohio, about an hour from Pittsburgh , (I'm assuming you meant PA) & didn't have any trouble getting into Content Paradise. 
Are you using a saved link?   I've had trouble with them not working before.  I usually do a Google search for CP or click on a link in their newsletter & can get right in, then resave the link. 

**************************************************************************************

Life may not be the party we hoped for but while we're here we should dance.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.