Fri, Jul 5, 9:54 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 04 1:52 pm)

Subject: Please Welcome Our New Coodinator Acadia!

JOELGLAINE ( ) posted Mon, 22 January 2007 at 5:26 PM

Remember this--It is NOT your knowledge that is your greatest strength.  It IS your attitude!  Wanting to help people, even if you're not sure how, goes a lot further than someone who doesn't care to even comment.  Everyone starts somewhere at sometime.  Also, no matter how much someone knows--they cannot know everything.

You can always try, and you can always ask others to help.  You have a good mind, and get things done and have been fantastically helpful to all who needed it.  You'll do well.

Congratulations on your appointment!  Just keep doing what you've BEEN doing and that's all you really need to do!  ^__^/  V,,

I cannot save the world. Only my little piece of it. If we all act together, we can save the world.--Nelson Mandela
An  inconsistent hobgoblin is the fool of little minds
Taking "Just do it" to a whole new level!   

EnglishBob ( ) posted Tue, 23 January 2007 at 5:58 AM

I managed to miss this somehow. I say you've been walking like a coordinator, talking like a coordinator and generally being a coordinator for a long time now. This just makes it official. Congratulations, and don't go online without having your anti-stress pills close at hand. ;)

MartinW ( ) posted Tue, 23 January 2007 at 6:15 AM

Congratulations - you've helped me out with "where can I find..." so often that you certainly deserve this and I'm sure you'll do an excellent job

pakled ( ) posted Tue, 23 January 2007 at 6:50 AM

so what happened to the old Acadia?..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

carodan ( ) posted Tue, 23 January 2007 at 9:14 AM

*"so what happened to the old Acadia?..;)"

*I bet Acadia will have a link to her.

Congrats - your links have saved me days of searching for stuff.

PoserPro2014(Sr4), Win7 x64, display units set to inches.

www.danielroseartnew.weebly.com

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Tue, 23 January 2007 at 5:27 PM

You have my condolances. Now you get to put up with all the nonsense that goes on around here in a whole new level. I wouldn't wish the job on anyone myself. Anyway, congrats and condolances. Depending on how the forum mood goes. 

:b_uncertain:

SoCalRoberta ( ) posted Tue, 23 January 2007 at 10:09 PM

CONGRATULATIONS TO A WONDERFUL PERSON!!!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.