Thu, Sep 19, 9:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Fish brush

frogdot ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2007 at 1:31 PM · edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

file_365763.png

Remember to brush your fish.

I made a fish brush for the Bryce 6 Terrain editor. It's a .png file. Download it and then open the brush window in the terrain editor. Click "Add" then locate the png file.

In the working window, just click once for each fish. Clip the bottom of the terrain off and make it very thin in the scene. You could probably add a darker dot for an eye on each fish, or do it in postwork. Best for a distant school of fish

frogdot ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2007 at 1:32 PM · edited Tue, 16 January 2007 at 1:33 PM

file_365764.jpg

One terrain at 1024 res. Added the red and white preset strip mat, changed colors and reduced the scale

TheBryster ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2007 at 2:02 PM
Forum Moderator

Impressive instant TUT! Many thanks!

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

BecSchm ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2007 at 6:11 PM

That is just too cool.  I didn't even know I had brushes! Thanks froggie!

donniemc0 ( ) posted Wed, 17 January 2007 at 4:19 AM

nice one!!  thanks!!

Dinhi ( ) posted Wed, 17 January 2007 at 2:02 PM

Thats just plain awesome Dave, I have yet to spend the bucks on Bryce 6 after paying full price for the 5.5 less than a year after the announcement of 6.  Saving my pennies in a jar, and will save your wonderful Brush there too.  [=

Namaste...it's universal  [ =

frogdot ( ) posted Wed, 17 January 2007 at 3:56 PM

If you don't have Bryce 6, you can also save the fish brush file and make it a custom brush in Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop. Then place grey fish on a black background and import that image into the Terrain Editor through the picture tab. Clip the bottom off and you have the save "school of fish" terrain.

Dinhi ( ) posted Wed, 17 January 2007 at 7:00 PM

Already on that Dave, thank you.  Your an incredible creator and you share freely.  Thank you!

Namaste...it's universal  [ =

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.