Sun, Oct 6, 12:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Writers

Welcome to the Writers Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Wolfenshire

Writers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 3:07 pm)

Writers Gallery

"Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass." ---Anton Chekhov

Subject: Side Bar Alliterations

Dinhi ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2007 at 6:57 PM · edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 6:23 PM

Drekinn began a very challenging thread last May called the Alliteration Challenge.  Tons of fun, sorry I found it late in the new year to enjoy the freedom of the original rules laid out.

Drekinn is on a personal challenge so it is difficult to play in the original, that is until the rules revert, so here we go:

I thought it would be fun to have a "Side Bar" of the original challenge where the rules revert to the original theme:
1.  Utilize the letter and theme presented by the previous Alliteration.

Thanks Drekinn, and I look forward to reading your personal challenge as you progress!  I would like to play some now..

Last posted Alliteration came from BJ [mamabobijo]

Big blue bubbles, braved big blustery winds, bouncing,Broadway bound. Bandstands beckoned, beautifully bejeweled by brilliant bulbs. Bursting! Becoming billions of baby blue bubble beads. Born of water, beach bound beads break!

OK When I hear water I think bubbles. Oh goodness! Now I need to think of a theme and apologize for the k!
Letter: K
Theme: Pleasure

That way anything goes! Whatever pleases can be used. Good luck!
BJ

Namaste...it's universal  [ =

Dinhi ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2007 at 7:02 PM

Thanks BJ!

Kris's kaleidoscopic knowledge knew nothing of kakemono or the warmth of a kaftan.  Kail filled the kitchen, knitting scents known only by his kalsomine memory's.

That was tough! Did allot of research for the letter K, learned tons of fun stuff!  

Letter: T
Theme: Love

Namaste...it's universal  [ =

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.