Wed, Sep 18, 1:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Welcome to the The MarketPlace Wishing Well Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

The MarketPlace Wishing Well F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:19 pm)

Have an idea for a MarketPlace product? Would you like to let the MarketPlace Merchants know?
This is the place!

Make sure you check The Product Showcase Forum and The Product Showcase Art Gallery.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Subtle Expressions

MaskimXul ( ) posted Sat, 20 January 2007 at 5:32 PM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 11:58 AM

I'd love to have some subtle expressions for A3, V3, V4.
Above all for V4.
Don't get me wrong, I love the ones I have purchased so far, but they are all very extreme.
I'm not always rendering images that would need total eye bulging shock, depressing sadness or wide-toothed grins. :)
Small smirks and grins, lips slightly parted, pouts and particular eye arrangements would be ideal.

markschum ( ) posted Sat, 20 January 2007 at 9:08 PM

Have you tried adjusting the face dials ?  

You can use a pose file as a start and just look at what dials are set and turn the values down a bit.

Or start with the base face and add Smile .1 , open Mouth .2 and see what happens

MaskimXul ( ) posted Sun, 21 January 2007 at 10:41 AM

Of course I have! I do it quite often. ;)
I'm really not into creating expressions and I thought I'd throw the idea out there to someone who would be interested in that sort of thing.

markschum ( ) posted Sun, 21 January 2007 at 4:11 PM

Oh, sorry , I misunderstood your post , silly me   :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.