Fri, Oct 4, 1:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: Conclusion to make 3d for poser, yay!

Tiari ( ) posted Mon, 22 January 2007 at 2:52 PM · edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 8:07 AM

Yesterday I had posted my desire to make 3d models for poser (clothing) for free for renderosity members and the community at large....... but I'd had little luck in learning the programs available.

Taking advice, to make models first, and NOT clothes, I was directed to a tutorial by Draculaz to make a space ship. EUREKA!  Now i GET it.  It'll be a while before I'm making clothes, and possibly even figures yet...... but I'm now on my way!  Now just gotta learn how to map and make it poser ready LOL!

Here's my space ship! wheee!

jerr3d ( ) posted Mon, 22 January 2007 at 2:55 PM

Nice! Congratulations! ^ ^

Victoria_Lee ( ) posted Mon, 22 January 2007 at 3:10 PM

Nicely done!  I can map and texture but can't model for beans ... :(

Hugz from Phoenix, USA

Victoria

Remember, sometimes the dragon wins. Correction: MOST times.

thefixer ( ) posted Mon, 22 January 2007 at 4:16 PM

Cool, well done!! Happy for you, really!!

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Mon, 22 January 2007 at 4:25 PM

Attached Link: http://www.posernode.co.uk/index.htm

Nice one :) now you have the hang of that there is something that might help on my site.  Check the tutorials for the cloth primitives bit, it might give you a kickstart.

Drop me a message if ya need some help.

John.

Fugazi (without the aid of a safety net)

https://www.facebook.com/Fugazi3D

pakled ( ) posted Mon, 22 January 2007 at 6:47 PM

cool..now that you have the tools, you're dangerous..;) glad you got the help you wanted. Wings can also do UVMapping (a little more complicated), so experiment; the next level will be waiting when you're ready..

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.