Sun, Sep 15, 6:00 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: My turn to try rendering Victoria the 4th

chohole ( ) posted Wed, 24 January 2007 at 10:59 AM · edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 7:11 AM

file_366706.jpg

And so far I am not impressed, can't get skin textures to look good, and the eyes are awful.

What do you think?

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

kiwi_gg ( ) posted Wed, 24 January 2007 at 11:19 AM

I like the hair but she does look like she has a real mouthful of teeth. Have'nt tried anything with her myself yet.

Cheers

GG.

WHO said Kiwi's can't Fly ?????

sackrat ( ) posted Wed, 24 January 2007 at 12:53 PM

I've done a couple of renders with her and am about to post another in a day or so,....................she takes a bit of getting used to,.....but it's worth the trouble(just like most women) sackrat ducks as the females throw things. Seriously,............try the "Laurie" texture by ExpressionImage available at Daz or the Hi-res textures also at Daz,........both are great IMO. Yeah,........the eyes are a big problem,....it's very difficult to get them to look right. I'm going to try a 3rd party eye solution soon,........just to see if it's any easier. Just keep working with her.

"Any club that would have me as a member is probably not worth joining" -Groucho Marx

chohole ( ) posted Wed, 24 January 2007 at 1:03 PM

Attached Link: http://chohole.francemi.net/

I have the high res tex, will try that.

Have only just got round to playing with her because I made a couple of textures for one dress from daz, and have had loads of requests for other textures, mostly for freebies for her. Have spent the last couple of weeks just making textures and setting up a site just to give them away.:biggrin:

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

Incognitas ( ) posted Wed, 24 January 2007 at 2:19 PM

I've played about with her in DS using  and in Bryce.I like her but I'm going to have to wait until there is more clothing that I like for her.

Indeed she is the main character in my only image in my gallery here..which was done in Bryce usin the HDRI option and a cobbled together effort using the MFD and the Suzyn hair in DS. :biggrin:

chohole ( ) posted Wed, 24 January 2007 at 2:27 PM

@ incognitas

Depends what sort of clothing you are looking for, but there are quite a few freebies around which are quite good.

Try the freepository at Daz, there is lots of stuff in there.

Even the pharoah outfit from daz is very useable, it translats to a lot of styles with the right tex/trans maps. It's almost as good as the V3 MFD.

Incognitas ( ) posted Wed, 24 January 2007 at 3:14 PM

Yes i know there's lots of stuff coming through.I'm getting what I can, but at present I'm saving my pennies 'cos I'm thinking of taking up the PC special offer at Daz for Cararra 5.

I was quite pleased at getting quite a good fit out of the MFD actually,well good enough for a render anyway.  😉

pakled ( ) posted Wed, 24 January 2007 at 7:58 PM

I've heard things about the eyes in the Poser forum (one animation had her walking off without her eyeballs..;) Still, ain't too bad from what I can see. Gives her a bit of uniqueness that the standard 'cookie cutter NVIATWAS' render doesn't.

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

TheBryster ( ) posted Thu, 25 January 2007 at 9:15 AM
Forum Moderator

Ack! Women! They just won't do what you want them to do................:lol:

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Incognitas ( ) posted Thu, 25 January 2007 at 9:18 AM

Ah ! I think you'll find that's MEN who won't do what they are told...    :tt2:

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.