Wed, Oct 2, 9:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: New Gallery image posted.

dphoadley ( ) posted Fri, 26 January 2007 at 1:58 AM · edited Tue, 23 July 2024 at 7:37 AM

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1371810

I've posted a new image in my gallery, and would appreciate any and all comments and critiques.  It is through criticism that we grow.  WARNING: No Nudity!
David P. hoadley

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

geep ( ) posted Fri, 26 January 2007 at 4:34 AM

re: your warning ... :biggrin:

Hi David, ( a name fit for a King, no?)

NaySayGuy told me that he was going to go and view it until he read your warning...
...  and then he said:

*"Whot good are it lookin' at a pic whot ain't gots nun a dem nudie type thingie peeps er nuthin'"

*... or something like that.

However, I think your image is very well done. ... :thumbupboth:____ YEAH!

cheers, and Shalom
dr geep
;=]

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

dphoadley ( ) posted Fri, 26 January 2007 at 5:18 AM

dphoadley @ Dr. Geep
Thank you ever so much  for your kind and useful comments.  As to the hand poses, perhaps you could do a mini-tutorial on how to pose hands pressed flat against a wall.  The idea here is that the supplicants are trying to absorb 'energy' through the very pores of their skin.  That site is highly charged with emotional tension, electrifying!  We have a saying here in Israel:  "Some men have hearts of stone, and some stones have the heart of a man!"
I remain, Yours truly,
Shalom!
David P. Hoadley

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

ashley9803 ( ) posted Fri, 26 January 2007 at 8:48 AM

Just post your pics  to the galleries like the rest of us David.
Nice sentiments, but don't forget the 4 million Palestinians in refugee camps while you prey.
"Hearts of stone", very apt.
Shalom!

geep ( ) posted Fri, 26 January 2007 at 10:33 AM · edited Fri, 26 January 2007 at 10:35 AM

file_366964.gif

(click image to enlarge)

Hi David,

Hmmm,  ... a Posing Hands tut ... Do you mean like THIS? ... :biggrin:

cheers,  and Shalom
dr geep
;=]

cheers,

edited 10/5/2019

SoulTaker ( ) posted Fri, 26 January 2007 at 12:23 PM

That’s a bit antagonistic from someone who uses a dove as an avatar.
mmmm maybe not that peace loving ?

ashley9803 ( ) posted Fri, 26 January 2007 at 5:25 PM

Sorry, I'm not trying to be antagonistic, but there are two sides to all stories.
Shalom means ............

geep ( ) posted Fri, 26 January 2007 at 5:33 PM · edited Fri, 26 January 2007 at 5:35 PM

FYI -

NaySayGuy always has (at least) 4 sides to all of his stories ... and he has some whoppers.
BTW ... I'm not talking about malted milk balls either.

cheers,
dr geep
;=]

P.S. Did you know that Shalom spelled backwards is molahs ... NSG thinks those are the large teeth in the back of your mouth ... but, then again, he, also,  thinks that Kool Aid is a fund for needy hippies.

cheers,

edited 10/5/2019

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.