Mon, Sep 16, 11:02 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 12:29 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Order# 111161341

Puntomaus ( ) posted Sun, 28 January 2007 at 7:19 AM · edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 8:16 PM

Order#: 111161341

PayPal transaction ID# 6DF42148R4966845T

Please activate my download. Thank you :-)

I'm sorry that again I had to pay manually but  the automatic payment thingie still does not work and PayPal Germany obviously is not interested in fixing it. Mail to PP customer service and even a phone call did not help  - they either don't understand the problem or do not care at all. The answers I've got were:

1. we are aware of the problem and working on it
  2. it's a temporary problem that can suddenly occur, last for one or two weeks and then suddenly goes away and no one knows why
  3. our technicians don't know where to look for this error
  4. it's a coding error on the vendor website

Did I mention that I really hate PayPal customer service? Maybe if Renderosity could look into this problem since PayPal obviously does not care if buyers complain about something not working.

Every organisation rests upon a mountain of secrets ~ Julian Assange

ClintH ( ) posted Sun, 28 January 2007 at 8:34 AM

Hi Puntomaus, Your order has been marked paid.
Thanks for shopping at Renderosity.

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Puntomaus ( ) posted Sun, 28 January 2007 at 11:31 AM

Thank you, Clint :-)

Every organisation rests upon a mountain of secrets ~ Julian Assange

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.