Wed, Oct 2, 9:43 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Need Clothes for p4 & P5 Girl

dphoadley ( ) posted Sun, 28 January 2007 at 12:24 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 8:11 PM

file_367155.jpg

i wish to clone my Grand daughter BatEl Levy, therefore I need a frock type dress and/or skirt for either the P4 or P5 Girl (or Both).  All the Poser native clothers are shorts and T-shirts and Bathing suits -not very oppropiate dress for Boropark and Williamsburg. ;=) Any and All help will be appreciated. Yours truly, David P. Hoadley

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

acidman ( ) posted Sun, 28 January 2007 at 1:40 PM · edited Sun, 28 January 2007 at 1:49 PM

HI MR Hoadley!
You can do a search on google. the type on clothing you mite want, the problem is you will not find the exact clothing you need  i doubt they will be free you may need to spend some credit (dollars) on them. or you can make them yourself with a program called Virtual Fashion. with this Clothing Designer if you upgraded your poser 5 to poser 7 you can get 20% off the price is US $59.85

Hope this helps
Anthony

ashley9803 ( ) posted Sun, 28 January 2007 at 11:59 PM

Had a quick look David and there's certainly not much around.

Remembered a site and finally found it. There are 2 nice outfits for the P5 girl (Penny).

http://www.poserfashion.net/downloadp5.htm

All the best.

vilian ( ) posted Mon, 29 January 2007 at 6:55 AM · edited Mon, 29 January 2007 at 6:56 AM

Ghastley has a dress for P4 girl (Downloads > Child):
http://209.92.41.204/Poser/index.html

Outdated gallery over at DeviantArt

Fics at FanFiction.net and Archive of Our Own (AO3)

dphoadley ( ) posted Mon, 29 January 2007 at 12:55 PM

dphoadley @ ashley9803 & **vilian
**Thank you for your very kind help; it is much appreciated.  I've gone to both sites and downloaded clothes.  Please feel free to browse my gallery and see the results of my labors.
Davied P. Hoadley

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.