Sun, Oct 6, 8:07 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Aiko add-on morphs recommendations?

deljs ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2007 at 6:51 PM · edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 3:39 PM

I'm looking for some add-on morphs for Aiko besides the standard morph pack from DAZ. I have those, but would like to see some alternatives. I found the Netherworks sets, and will likely buy them. Anything else anyone recommends? Thanks for your thoughts.

Ben_Dover ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2007 at 9:03 PM

Attached Link: http://www.freewebs.com/mapps/

Mapps has a free A3 head magnet set for making morphs. Page 8 of the downloads. You can also get some A3 morphs already done on page 7.

deljs ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2007 at 10:10 PM

Wow! The motherload. Thanks much! And thanks to Mapps if he's watching!

vilian ( ) posted Wed, 31 January 2007 at 4:29 AM

Attached Link: PoserPros Freestuff forum

Wilfred made some additional morphs too, they can be found in stickified thread on top of PoserPros' FreeStuff forum :-)

Outdated gallery over at DeviantArt

Fics at FanFiction.net and Archive of Our Own (AO3)

kobaltkween ( ) posted Wed, 31 January 2007 at 11:14 AM

kioki by capsces is a must-have, imho.  and i believe i'm going to purchase posermatic's nude gravity morphs for her, just to try to make her chest more realistic.  i'm hoping i can acheive that without her having to go dolly parton.  not that that's a bad look.  i was a d by age 14, so i don't think of a large chest as unrealistic.   but i like versatility in my figures. 

deljs ( ) posted Wed, 31 January 2007 at 2:19 PM

Thanks for those, vilian & cobaltdream! Downloading Wilfred's now. The kioki set has the smell of burnt PC vouchers; must-have is right. I saw the NGMs yesterday and nearly bit. While D isn't unrealistic, D that sticks straight out with nips pointing at heaven is. Thanks again

mapps ( ) posted Fri, 02 February 2007 at 11:53 AM

Mapps is watching and you are very welcome :-) cobaltdream ya must have been a very popular gal :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.