Mon, Oct 21, 6:01 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 5:20 pm)

Subject: Looking for body armour

eirian ( ) posted Wed, 07 February 2007 at 4:51 AM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 3:53 AM

I'm looking for body armour (realistic, not fantasy) for the Poser male characters. Ideally for David, but M3, M2 or any of the G2 males would be great. I need something resembling SWAT gear - kevlar vest etc.

Can anyone help?

oscillator ( ) posted Wed, 07 February 2007 at 5:41 AM

You can find a SWAT unform incl armor for the G2 males at Content Paradise:

http://www.contentparadise.com/us/user/g2_troopers_swat_unit_for_g2_males_product_26326

www.oscillator.se/3d - Shade tutorials and Poser freebies.

ThrommArcadia ( ) posted Wed, 07 February 2007 at 7:25 AM · edited Wed, 07 February 2007 at 7:27 AM

I recently purchased that SWAT uniform from CP, it's pretty sweet.  Nice that it (like all G2 clothes) works on James, Kelvin, Koji and Simon.  You can make a nice little squad of guys in matching armour, or with the face room, a huge team.  It renders nice and no poke through when doing walking animations and such.  Two downers - no holster/belt and no cod piece.  I haven't done any checking on real world styles, but I'd want my boys protected as much as anything else if I were needing to wear that kind of gear! lol.

mrsparky ( ) posted Wed, 07 February 2007 at 11:14 AM

Attached Link: http://www.sparkyworld.co.uk/3d7own.htm

Free SWAT textures for the Daz Desert Soldier and a range of vehicles are avaliable at the link above. Click the thumbnail to see whats in the pack.

Pinky - you left the lens cap of your mind on again.

eirian ( ) posted Wed, 07 February 2007 at 1:36 PM

Thanks everyone!

The CP SWAT gear looks amazing, but it doesn't look much like the photos I've been working from. Can anyone tell me if that set is realistic?

That texture set for the DAZ outfit is much closer, though. Thanks a bunch for the link!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.