Sun, Oct 6, 12:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Is there an ignore button?

Silke ( ) posted Sat, 10 February 2007 at 5:00 PM · edited Sat, 20 July 2024 at 2:46 PM

Do we have the ability to ignore users in Forums? Make it so we don't see their posts?

Just wondering, nothing specific. Just something that's fingernails on blackboards to me and I wanted to see if there is a way of uh... well. You get the idea.

Silke

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Sat, 10 February 2007 at 5:17 PM

no, they don't have it. it would be useless IMVHO, as one would still see replies to the ignored individual, some of which would quote him/her.

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Sat, 10 February 2007 at 8:56 PM

Was it something I said silke?...lol

8 )

I know...I know...it's all about ME..ME,ME,ME,ME,ME,ME,ME,ME,ME,

Seriously...If I see a name I choose to ignore...I just scroll right on past it.

Tom

“The fact that no one understands you…Doesn’t make you an artist.”

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Mon, 12 February 2007 at 7:00 PM

Was it something I said silke?...lol

Nah its the things you upload .....  all about ME ,ME ?  does ME stands for Mute E'm .. :}

Chris " who you can ignore but never overcome" ;} 

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT BAR-CODE SENT A  PM to 26FAHRENHEIT  "same person"

Chris

My Free Stuff

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.