Tue, Oct 22, 1:00 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: MARS 2120 A New Animated Series

LeoLang ( ) posted Sun, 11 February 2007 at 10:47 AM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 5:21 AM

Attached Link: MARS 2120

file_368668.jpg

This is the first of 24 webisodes made with POSER ... Look for a new one March 2007 ... Comments are always welcome ... Enjoy ... Leo

Mogwa ( ) posted Sun, 11 February 2007 at 1:30 PM

Great work!!

tom271 ( ) posted Sun, 11 February 2007 at 1:49 PM

I liked it very much...   Hope you will come through with the next installment...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lord_Garland ( ) posted Sun, 11 February 2007 at 3:14 PM

All 3d apps have to have their movie. This looks like something nice.

And the fact that more is on the way is just great.

I will keep this site in my bookmarks.

GIVE US PRIDE IN POSER!!!!!!

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Sun, 11 February 2007 at 3:35 PM

not bad! how much time did ya spend on that segment? I would change a few things, but nothing worth mentioning.

LeoLang ( ) posted Tue, 13 February 2007 at 9:14 AM

thanks for the encouragement mates!

i do this full time ... and it took about a month and a half ... the most time consuming thing for me is the modeling ... i'm not a modeler .... getting better though ... almost done with 2nd installment ... more action ... fight sequences ... blahblahblah ... a lil bit more tricky, but i learn something new everyday ... stay posted ... i think you'll like where the story goes 
cheers
leo

ghelmer ( ) posted Tue, 13 February 2007 at 8:17 PM

That was pretty darned good!!!  Was it rendered in Poser too???  I've been meaning to do an animated short in Poser (and render in Carrara) but just plain haven't been able to find the time!!  Great work!!!!!

Gerard

The GR00VY GH0ULIE!

You are pure, you are snow
We are the useless sluts that they mould
Rock n roll is our epiphany
Culture, alienation, boredom and despair

Dale B ( ) posted Wed, 14 February 2007 at 6:08 AM

Been through it a few times now. Excellent hook for a chapter 1.

LeoLang ( ) posted Wed, 14 February 2007 at 6:55 PM

thanks again mates! :)
All the animation and renderings were made in Poser 6 & 7! For a more detailed explanation of my creative flow visit the blog here in the Animation forum under the 'animation gallery' post ... Episode 2 is coming soon and its gonna be a right 'good one'.   Ben Murdock will find out he's way more than just Doctor :)
cheersthanks again mates! :)

LeoLang ( ) posted Thu, 15 February 2007 at 6:05 PM

The 'Suscribe' button on the MARS 2120 homepage isn't working ... trying to figure it out .... in the meantime if you would like to subscribe ... so you can be notified when Episode 2 has been posted ... just let me know through site mail here at Renderosity
thanks Leo

any email info you give me will remain confidential.  period.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.