Sun, Oct 6, 9:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Writers

Welcome to the Writers Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Wolfenshire

Writers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 3:07 pm)

Writers Gallery

"Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass." ---Anton Chekhov

Subject: Is there a character limit in the Writers gallery?

Rykk ( ) posted Fri, 23 February 2007 at 1:43 PM · edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 11:53 AM

Is there a character limit in the Writers gallery? I recently wrote a bit of satire that accompanied a piece of "art with fractals" that I'd made and had to post 3 instances of the same image in order to get the whole thing uploaded. Got a thing that said the "4096 character limit" had been exceeded. I'm thinking the thing should have maybe been posted here rather than the fractal gallery and am hoping that, here, one can up something with more characters or words. It's really not a very long thing at all - maybe just too many big words? lol

Rick

jstro ( ) posted Fri, 23 February 2007 at 7:02 PM

I believe the character limit for the writer's gallery is 25,000 characters which would roughly translate to about 4,000 words, plus or minus. From what you describe, that should be plenty of room.

~jon

~jon
My Blog - Mad Utopia Writing in a new era.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.