Fri, Sep 20, 10:07 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Welcome to the The MarketPlace Wishing Well Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

The MarketPlace Wishing Well F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:19 pm)

Have an idea for a MarketPlace product? Would you like to let the MarketPlace Merchants know?
This is the place!

Make sure you check The Product Showcase Forum and The Product Showcase Art Gallery.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Don't Forget li'l Aiko!

mamba-negra ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2007 at 7:38 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 9:59 PM

With all the new stuff coming out for V4, I just wanted to say there is still a market for Aiko 3! I've been very happy to see that lots of folks seem to agree- new products still show up for her at a nearly the same rate as before.

I have v4, but with everything I have for Aiko, I intend to be very picky about what I buy for V4. I suspect my interest in v4 will pick up over time, but it will be months from now.ย  In the meantime, I hope all of my favorite content creators keep supporting my favorite figure:)

Karma ( ) posted Thu, 08 March 2007 at 12:43 PM

ย I couldn't agree more! Especially more casual clothes!

mamba-negra ( ) posted Thu, 08 March 2007 at 12:45 PM

Yep . Same here. I have been very happy with kobomax's stuff-

DarkEdge ( ) posted Sat, 10 March 2007 at 11:03 PM

what would you like to see for aiko 3?

Comitted to excellence through art.

mamba-negra ( ) posted Sun, 11 March 2007 at 4:46 PM

file_371354.jpg

Hm, well, the first thing is accept that aiko can make a very nice, not so super modely young woman. Add Full Figure and she looks very much like a normal woman (though with a very cute face).

So, I'm personally not looking for anime stuff nor sci fi. Here are some products that I have bought recently that I think are wonderful. My hope is that these types of items don't stop arriving for her any time soon:

High Waist Line skirt by kobomax
Actually, anything by that maker:)

All the casual stuff by Mask-da---who seems to be focusing entirely on TY:( market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php

Batlabs suits and casual stuff

And then, I shouldn't buy them, but all the great stuff by Thorn, mada, sarsa, goldtassel and SWAM..These don't fit into my story I'm illustrating, but they are so nicely done, I sometimes can't resist.

So, I'm not looking for anything in particular. Just watching for new modern day clothes that a young woman would actually be seen wearing in a normal venue.

Attached is a test render for one of the characters. It's aiko (with v3 head) and some clothes by nekoja- another of my favorite vendors) This type of thing is what I am personally watching for.

ABodensohn ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 1:23 PM

Quote - So, I'm not looking for anything in particular. Just watching for new modern day clothes that a young woman would actually be seen wearing in a normal venue.

That's pretty much what I would like to see too, something normal, everyday. Among those things should be a few conforming skirts that are not so super-short. Something knee-length or slightly longer. A few shoes that are neither high-heels nor Mary Janes would be nice too. One or two scarves might be nice too. A girl has to accessorize, you know, but jewelry is not always the best option. At DAZ there is a set of scarves and handbags for V3 and S3, but fitting those scarves to Aiko can be a real pain in the morph dials, so I wouldn't mind seeing something like this made for A3 too.

DarkEdge ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 7:27 PM

file_371628.JPG

thanks for the replies.

i just started doing something with no rhyme or reason with aiko and i started at the feet this time. so here is what i modeled...some sandles.
i tried to make it so that it could cross several genres. sci-fi, fantasy, fashion, manga, quirky modern...lol! ๐Ÿ˜‰ i tried to do something different as opposed to the same thing we've all seen.

if anyones interested i'll start making them into conforming. i'll post a link when i'm done.

DarkEdge ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 10:18 PM

lol!
silence is golden!!!
sandles are here:
www.darkedgedesign.com/merchandise/AikoSandles.zip

alter materials to taste. try them, they really aren't that bad. ๐Ÿ˜‰

DarkEdge ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 10:36 PM ยท edited Wed, 14 March 2007 at 10:36 PM

file_371747.jpg

opps...my bad for the incorrect linky.

go to my website and enter the merchandise page...download link there for Aiko3 Sandles.

post back with any problems and i'll take care of them.

nomuse ( ) posted Thu, 15 March 2007 at 2:15 AM

Intriguing design on those sandals. I like.

DarkEdge ( ) posted Thu, 15 March 2007 at 8:44 AM

thanks for the kind words nomuse.

DarkEdge ( ) posted Thu, 15 March 2007 at 6:16 PM

ahhh, they're rubbish...sorry.
let me fix them.

DarkEdge ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2007 at 7:29 PM ยท edited Fri, 16 March 2007 at 7:34 PM

file_371956.png

well this was certainly a start with a hiccup.

conforming sandles are available for download. go to my website and visit the merchandise page.

if a mod reads this i'm going to post the complete outfit as i model through it so please move thread to wherever you see fit.

mamba-negra ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 7:18 AM

Hm, I stopped receiving alerts about this thread:(

Cute sandals!

DarkEdge ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 6:02 PM

They are available for download at my website, visit the Merchandise page. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.