Sun, Oct 6, 5:11 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: OT: Three days and no 6.1...

tom271 ( ) posted Sat, 10 March 2007 at 1:51 PM · edited Thu, 22 August 2024 at 12:41 AM

I've been trying to get into Daz3d for three days now and the website does not let me in.... 
My Browser keeps timing out ...     My download should be in "my account"  but they gave me till 3/11..   that means I'll have to wait till I can get them to reset it again....  If I get in...!

Is everyone having the same problem....?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Sat, 10 March 2007 at 1:57 PM

no problems at all .... from europe..
Got all files in a flash... 

and just being to DAZ site and still no problem...
So ...

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT BAR-CODE SENT A  PM to 26FAHRENHEIT  "same person"

Chris

My Free Stuff

tom271 ( ) posted Sat, 10 March 2007 at 2:45 PM

Not me....  I can not get in....  are there others out there that are having problems...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Sat, 10 March 2007 at 2:49 PM

Well .. Try deleting ALL online and offline content in the Temp Inet dir..
Clear out the cookies .. and then you might have a good chance that it will work
remember cleaning out the cookie jar does make ALL passwords on you system for site like R'O getting deleted .. so you need to login all over on all the site's once more..

But 9 out of 10 times it workes...

Chris

If there is life the Dutch wil find it....................

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT BAR-CODE SENT A  PM to 26FAHRENHEIT  "same person"

Chris

My Free Stuff

Death_at_Midnight ( ) posted Sat, 10 March 2007 at 2:58 PM

I'm not getting any troubles on my end. Instead I noticed in my account the expire date is not 3/17, and there's like.. double the list of things to download. There's two of every B6.1 file there. Two Bryce lightning for the Mac, two for the PC, two preset #1, 2, etc, for the Mac and PC, and everything else are two. Strange things happening at DAZ.....

tom271 ( ) posted Sat, 10 March 2007 at 3:15 PM

Death...  you got my files man!

I just scanned my document and settings folder and found some cookies in there...  I'm going to try again.....  

tom271 ( ) posted Sat, 10 March 2007 at 4:17 PM

Well I deleted my FireFox's "daz3d.com" cookies....  I found I had Daz  site in the "not allow" list.. all very mysterious if you ask me....  and still no go....  I had to use IE to get in....  that really pisses me off....    Since when my FireFox was not able to get in to my account?  in DAZ3d...!

I suspect foul play....   I'm now downloading

Death_at_Midnight ( ) posted Sat, 10 March 2007 at 5:48 PM

Congrats on finally getting through!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.