Mon, Oct 21, 8:05 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 17 8:34 am)

Subject: New Modelling Python Scripts for Vue-6 Infinite

chippwalters ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2007 at 2:15 AM · edited Mon, 23 October 2023 at 5:51 AM

Hi all,

www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/VuePython/Scripts.htm

I've been working with Vue Python for a little while now, and I've developed a set of 10 python scripts which help to build accurate models in Vue. There's also a video tutorial on how to use the scripts in your modelling. These scripts are still in testing, but seem to work fine on my WinXP system. Sadly, I don't have Vue -I for Mac, so I can't check it out, though there shouldn't be any problem. Hope you like them.

best, Chipp

impish ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2007 at 5:29 AM

Nice looking scripts.  I look forward to trying them when my connection at home comes back (hopefully tomorrow night).

impworks | vue news blog | twitter | pinterest

Peggy_Walters ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2007 at 7:59 AM

Thanks!  I use to do a lot of AutoCad drawings.  Love the Mirror command.  This will be very helpful!

LVS - Where Learning is Fun!  
http://www.lvsonline.com/index.html

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.