Sat, Aug 3, 12:58 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 31 8:13 pm)

Subject: Looking to buy Poser 6 used

BillyGoat ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2007 at 4:26 PM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 6:27 AM

Yes, I bought it when it first came out. Got the upgrade price too. Registered it.

I had to replace my roof, and then painted the inside of the house. And for the last 2 months i've torn the whole house apart looking for my CD. I have the manual, but not the CD. Can't even find the box with my serial #.

I put in a ticket at E-Frontier in February, but haven't heard anything. I've looked at ebay, but haven't found it.

Anyone want to sell it to me?

Desperate!
BillyGoat

BillyGoat ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 8:04 PM

Found it !!!    After ripping into boxes upon boxes in a closet.

Good Grief ! It's not available at EF - only european versions. Not a P6 to be found under $260.

Whimsical ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 8:21 PM

wahoo.. glad u found it.  
been there done similar before with disks that ive misplaced or packed away so good i can never find them, so can relate :)

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 8:28 PM

Ugh..I have done that so many times its not funny...thats why I hate cleaning up my office....I have programs that I bought a long time ago {like Xara} that I have no idea where is....:(

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

BillyGoat ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 12:57 PM

Now that I found it, I installed it. Man, am I lost, LOL! 
From P4 to P6 is quite a jump...  
I have both Poser 6 books - but I need an 'idiot' book! 

I hate being old!  It's hard to understand new concepts.

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 2:09 PM

glad ya found it. but stick with it - it's hard switching from P4, but it'll be worth the effort. just ask here if ya reach an impasse.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.