Tue, Oct 1, 10:08 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 30 7:03 pm)

Subject: a fancy egg

RedPhantom ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 9:10 PM · edited Thu, 15 August 2024 at 1:23 AM
Site Admin

I think I remember a faberge (fancy) egg for poser. It was pink, I think, and opened up.  It was quite a while ago. It also might have been from another program (if it was probably 3dsmax)  Did I really see this or did I dream it? Does anyone else remember this? Do anyone know where I can find it?

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Darboshanski ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 9:52 PM

Drop a line to pdxjims he was doing a series on faberge type eggs a while back and no you where not seeing things. smiles

My Facebook Page

Anniebel ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 11:45 PM · edited Tue, 13 March 2007 at 11:47 PM

I have a faberge egg, the readme states "BUSHI's POSABLE EGG
& FABERGE STYLE EGG TEXTURES by RENAPD" - maybe PM Renapd to see where it is, cause I don't remember where I got it 😉

These are the egg  & textures...

The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor touched... but felt in the heart.

Helen Keller

My Gallery                       My Freebies                        My Store

Anniebel ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 11:48 PM

file_371650.jpg

ok the file would not attach, so will try again

The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor touched... but felt in the heart.

Helen Keller

My Gallery                       My Freebies                        My Store

nickedshield ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 12:11 AM

a couple of years ago Rena had it on her site along with the textures.

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

Francemi ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 6:36 AM

I'm quite sure you're thinking of pdxjims' series from last year (2006). He released the first one "Russian Egg" then we got Russian Egg 2, Russian Egg: Pride, Russian Egg: Wedding and one for Fathers' Day if I remember correctly. They were all released for a very limited time though. Maybe PM pdxjims would do the trick, I don't know.

I did a render with the first one and you can see it in my gallery:
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1196910&member

(If I didn't copy the link right, just look for Francemi's Gallery and you'll find it)

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

Acadia ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 10:05 AM

Yes, pdxjims did a series of gorgeous eggs!  They are all beautiful!!!

PM him and ask him about them.  I had lost my files last year to a computer crash and he was kind enough to upload the 2 that I had lost.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.