Tue, Oct 1, 5:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 3:49 pm)

Subject: Would someone like to host this file for me?

xantor ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 10:57 AM · edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 8:15 AM

file_371683.jpg

It is the johnny cab figure from total recall.

The doors open and close and the wheels turn.

There are a few small problems with the figure but they are not really too bad.

The seat has a few polygons that are brown when rendered in poser 5, I don`t know why that is.

A black stripe appears on the left side of the actual cab, I checked the model has no colinear or degenerate polygons but the stripe still appears. :mad:

So would anyone like to host the file?

It is for p5 and upwards and it needs the p5nudeman object to work.

xantor ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 10:59 AM

file_371684.jpg

Here is a picture of the black stripe, there might be some way to fix it but I don`t know how to.

xantor ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 11:02 AM

The head is rtencoded with the p5 nudeman object so rtencoder is needed as well.

Victoria_Lee ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 11:08 AM

xantor, I'll host it for you but you need to make sure that you include the rtencoder info in the readme.  Just drop me a pm and we'll set it up.

Hugz from Phoenix, USA

Victoria

Remember, sometimes the dragon wins. Correction: MOST times.

xantor ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 11:41 AM · edited Wed, 14 March 2007 at 11:46 AM

OK, thank you.

The readme has the rtencoder instructions.

The file size is 4.68 megabytes I hope that it is not too big?

Victoria_Lee ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 12:22 PM

Not too big at all - I have a terrabyte of storage on my website and I'm not using anywhere near that.

Sent you a PM with my email address.  I can receive files up to 7 megs.

Hugz from Phoenix, USA

Victoria

Remember, sometimes the dragon wins. Correction: MOST times.

xantor ( ) posted Thu, 15 March 2007 at 12:50 AM

file_371753.jpg

The figure renders perfectly in daz studio with none of the problems that appear using firefly.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.