Mon, Sep 9, 4:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 10:25 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Looking for Apollo support?

pdxjims ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2007 at 12:37 AM · edited Sun, 08 September 2024 at 3:34 AM

Attached Link: Apollo Maximus Ultra Fantasy Set

file_371866.jpg

Want a little more to go with your new Apollo Maximus? Something a little the same, but a little different? Look to the pdxjims store for more!

First up, the ever popular Apollo Maximus Ultra Fantasy set. Everything you need to make those barbarians and wizards.

pdxjims ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2007 at 12:40 AM

Attached Link: The Swashbuckler for Apollo Maximus

file_371867.jpg

Next up is the Swashbuckler for Apollo Maximus. The ultimate hero set for the pirate in you. Great for all those romance novel covers!

pdxjims ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2007 at 12:43 AM

Attached Link: Harlequin for Apollo Maximus

file_371869.jpg

Looking for something more, comic? Maybe frightening? Maybe artsie? Check out the Harlequin for Apollo Maximus.

pdxjims ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2007 at 12:45 AM

Attached Link: Apollo Lives!

file_371870.jpg

More? Want to add some detail to those muscles? How about a little fur? More morphs? Check out my Apollo Lives! set.

pdxjims ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2007 at 12:48 AM

Attached Link: To the Persian Boy!

file_371871.jpg

And finally, if you can't afford the VERY low prices for these excellent sets, how about a freebie. The Persian Boy for Apollo Maximus. Check it out! It's FREE!

All of these sets are packed with items and features, and have some of the best reviews you'll find.

RAMWorks ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2007 at 1:04 AM

Hey Jim

Are these updated for Apollo 2007?  Just wanted to know in case I need to purchase again!

Richard ;-)~

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

pdxjims ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2007 at 1:24 AM

Nope. Anton said the new Apollo was backward compatable, and I'm a-taking him at his word. ;)

judee3d ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2007 at 4:40 AM

Great stuff jim - and yes, most is backward compatible, but isn't Apollo Lives a new cr2? If that's the case it won't have the newer Apollo ADS. Sure would be nice if you could add them all together. Unless I am misunderstanding how A-Lives works?

Regardless, lots of great products here, you've always been supporting Apollo, never gave up on him, and that is much appreciated by many of us.

jefsview ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2007 at 1:21 PM

Thanks for the reminder, Jim. I've got all of them, and they are very versatile -- mix and match and easy to re-texture. Thanks for making these excellent products for Apollo!

-- Jeff

Alisa ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2007 at 1:59 PM

Yes, I'd like to add my thanks, and add myself and many others to that request for an updated version of Apollo Lives.  I'm planning to get it, but Judee is right,  assuming Apollo Lives is a new cr2, it, like Cole, or clothing that contains ADS morphs DOES have to be updated to use the newer ones in Apollo 2007. 

Pretty please?  tries to figure out what to bribe Jim with :)

-Alisa

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.