Mon, Oct 21, 10:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 17 8:34 am)

Subject: Banners ... thank you

agiel ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2007 at 3:03 PM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 9:00 PM

Thanks for those who posted new banners already.
They look great so far !

Keep sending more... I will get to update all the important pages with these eventually.

agiel ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2007 at 11:11 AM

There seems to be a problem with posting multiple banners to the contest page.

If you have already sent a banner and you would like to send more, post them in this forum until I figure out what is wrong with the contest area.

jc ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2007 at 2:04 PM · edited Wed, 21 March 2007 at 2:08 PM

Attached Link: banners zip

Thanks agiel, here are some more banners for your consideration. I zipped them up to get all in 1 reply.

Okay, 'upload' doesn't accept .ZIP. You can download from one of my web servers at "Attached Link" above.

agiel ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2007 at 2:16 PM

Thanks.... I got then and installed them in the backroom for immediate use.

jc ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2007 at 8:39 PM · edited Wed, 21 March 2007 at 8:40 PM

Thanks agiel - much appreciated!
Hope you get many more.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.