Mon, Oct 21, 5:01 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 18 12:33 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Free Add On Mat Pose file for Benjamin by Usslopez Med and Dark Mat

usslopez ( ) posted Sat, 17 March 2007 at 8:27 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 9:55 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_372052.jpg

In my Free Stuff I have two new Mat Pose files for my Benjamin texture available here in the Market Place.  The Mat Pose files are for P5 and above only.  There are two Mat Pose files, one Medium and the other Dark.  The pz2 uses the existing Benjamin Texture and gives him a bit of color and a matte feel.  You must have the Benjamin texture set for this to work, no textures are included.  The morphs are standard Apollo Morphs and are already included with Benjamin. 

My RMP Store ; My Free Stuff

usslopez ( ) posted Sat, 17 March 2007 at 8:29 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_372053.jpg

The Expression is Apollo Max Prince 1 I believe.  Again, this is a free add on for my Benjamin texture set for Apollo Max.  No textures are included. 

usslopez ( ) posted Sat, 17 March 2007 at 9:04 PM

Also....
Benjamin for Apollo Max is on sale in the RMP for $6.71 

jefsview ( ) posted Sat, 17 March 2007 at 9:36 PM

Thanks. I bought Benjamin a few months back, and have enjoyed using him. 

I always wanted to say "thank you" for continuing to make skins for Apollo even when he was "off the market." And now that he's back, I hope you're still interested in making more for him :)

PS. Benjamin looks real good without the beard, too :) I needed a slightly younger looking texture, so I modified this one for my private use. Makes a great teenager :)

Thank you again for all of your Apollo Support.

-- Jeff

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.