Sun, Oct 6, 5:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Two more free models

tom271 ( ) posted Sun, 18 March 2007 at 11:31 PM · edited Sat, 07 September 2024 at 1:02 AM

Attached Link: Mi Casa

I uploaded two more models... I hope you like them...  great for Bryce work

One roman/Egyptian capital column.
It is a big one over 70mb obj.     If you can figure how to bring that count down 'significantly' without distortions..  let me know..

An 1800s eight man chase gun row boat... obj and 3ds.
Needs a good paint coat..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AgentSmith ( ) posted Sun, 18 March 2007 at 11:40 PM

Yeah, making a high res mesh then taking it down in polys. It's harder.
What is it you use for modeling? (pointing especially at the Mausoleum)

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

tom271 ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 1:50 AM

Rhino 3D.... it's what I always use... I know I need to expand my horizons with another program.

*"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

*Why would you...  look at the choice you made....  he he

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uncle_Riotous ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 6:51 AM

I'll definitely grab them.  Thanks.  I've been on the look out for some old boats for a while for something that I'm working on.

Uncle_Riotous ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 6:53 AM

I can't get through to the site at the moment using either IE or Firefox.  Is the link correct?

tom271 ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 3:20 PM

yea... it is working....    click on Mi Casa link in my signature area,,,    that has been working... 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.