Sun, Oct 6, 5:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Three new free models

tom271 ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 5:22 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 10:46 AM

Attached Link: Mi Casa

1) is a column (Roman/Egyptian) which might be too heavy for Poser...  sorry about that..

the other two are much lighter for Poser
 2) An Egyptian ceiling oil Lamp...

1. An  eight man gun row boat.. 1800's They were use for landing parties and chasing down derelict vessels..  it has one 1/4 lb gun, six oars, three gunpowder and ammo containers.. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xantor ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 6:25 PM

Thank you.

RAMWorks ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 8:08 PM

Yes, thank you very much.  Very generous of you.  I think the lamp is my favorite.  Very nice details on all!! 😄

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

DarkEdge ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 8:41 PM

thanks for sharing tom! 😉

Comitted to excellence through art.

vilian ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 5:38 AM

Thank you for the gifts! Agree, the lamp is truly beautiful :)

Outdated gallery over at DeviantArt

Fics at FanFiction.net and Archive of Our Own (AO3)

tom271 ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 1:31 PM

Thank you for your comments I might have to dig up some more lamps...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.