Sun, Oct 6, 6:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: feline eyes?

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Fri, 30 March 2007 at 7:06 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 6:19 AM

Hi I was wondering how do you change the eye shape itself in poser? When I select eyes and use the parameter dials, the eye ball gets bigger or smaller. How do I slant it and slant it upwards so that it's seductive? See photo

Thanks for any tips

Using P6 if that matters....

modus0 ( ) posted Fri, 30 March 2007 at 9:35 AM

Depends on the figure, but for all the one's I'm aware of, you have to morph the character's head, not the eyes, to get them the slant.

If you're joking that's just cruel, but if you're being sarcastic, that's even worse.

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Fri, 30 March 2007 at 9:51 AM

Thanks for the reply. So say for instance Jessi or Vicky3....I put it on HEAD then use the parameter dials to slant the eyes. If I scale the head, the head itself gets wider or skinner. I've never seen it change the eyes. Can you give me an example of settings you used in that situation with the parameter dials?

modus0 ( ) posted Fri, 30 March 2007 at 11:01 AM · edited Fri, 30 March 2007 at 11:02 AM

file_373418.jpg

I'm not sure about Jessi, but V3 has two morphs, in the V3 Eyes INJ folder called EyesSlant 1 and EyesSlant 2 that when injected are accessed through her Head.

You have to inject them to get the dials to show up, and the second looks like it just moves the outside corner of the eyes up a bit.

The attached picture is V3 with the EyesSlant 1 morph injected and set to 1.

If you're joking that's just cruel, but if you're being sarcastic, that's even worse.

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Fri, 30 March 2007 at 11:14 AM

Thank you very much.

Acadia ( ) posted Fri, 30 March 2007 at 7:09 PM · edited Fri, 30 March 2007 at 7:11 PM

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/index.php?user_id=10674

You can find some free cat eyes at that link.

EDIT: Ooops! I see you weren't talking about the Iris. 

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.