Wed, Sep 18, 1:02 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 8:13 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: V4 Ultra Lace at Customers Request

BlueBeard ( ) posted Fri, 06 April 2007 at 8:50 AM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 7:25 PM

In the past few months, I have had several request to do stockings for V4.  You have been heard and I am not just applying my work to V4, I am reinventing it.  With new surface textures, new layout and new testing.

But, I am not rushing it to market.  I am going over them several times, reviewing and redoing, until it is as good as I can get it.  In fact the first release will be delayed a few days, as I found something that didn't meet with my standards.  I have deleted the first one and re-uploaded it yesterday April 5th, so it should be available about April 11(approximately) Each subsequent volume will be released about a week apart. Currently there are 4 volumes in development.  There may be more, but that is what is being developed at the moment.

Each one was done at 4000 x 4000 pixels, about 50% higher resolution that V3 stockings had.  But, not to worry, as I have found my old V3 Setup, and I will be redoing some of the V3 stockings to include some of the new texturing.  But, that may be a few weeks off.  For those of you that have some of the V3 Thigh High Stockings, make sure that your email address at Renderosity is up to date, as you may see updates coming your way in the next few weeks.

The first volume will have 12 textures, although 5 of these will be a little lower resolution versions of 5 of the high resolution patterns.  These are designed for loaded scenes where the surface texture doesn't really matter.   That is about all I can get in a package, and the price will be the same as it was for V3.

Right now, I am looking at 4 volumes, with the first 2 being the ones that most will want.  Vol 1 will be black basic textures, while Vol 2 will be white versions.  Vol 1 will have 8 different levels of "darkeness" that can be applied. At this point, I am still investigating different "colors" that can be applied to the white.

I have about 50 textures in various stages of development.  Not all of these may make a final package, and there may be others in development.  At this time these are all Thigh High Stockings.

And I have developed a simple bodysuit mat for V4, similar to the ones I have on my homepage for other DAZ figures.

As the packages develop, I will post more images for you.  The package will be set up for P4, PP, and P5 and beyond.  Each package will have separate directories for P4, PP, and P5, just delete the one(s) that you don't need.

(BTW, Richabri has Volume I, so look for something of what can be done with this package in the near future in his gallery.)

Look for pictures of the product(s) as they develop in the Product Showcase Gallery, (as that is where I can post them large enough to see the details.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.