Thu, Sep 19, 7:01 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Suggestion Box

Welcome to the Suggestion Box Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing

Suggestion Box F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:59 pm)

This forum is designed for suggestions from the community on how you feel we can improve Renderosity.

Subject: Deleting images from the gallery

awadissk ( ) posted Tue, 10 April 2007 at 3:57 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 2:29 PM

I would very much appreciate if Renderosity considers the following improvement:
For the moment I don't see any option if one wants to delete some images from the gallery by selecting images from a list. One has to open each image to be able to remove an image.
In the old gallery system there was an option one could select many images
from the list of posted images by selecting on several images to delete the
selected images, but now I have to open each image in my gallery to be able
to remove it from my gallery, an option to be able to delete images page wise would also be appreciated.
There is only one option where it says Delete my Gallery this is not ideal since it will erase the entire gallery instead of few images.
I hope this will be considered.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.