Tue, Oct 22, 2:57 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: "Furry" Chars - Artemis? Arnica?

freyfaxi ( ) posted Wed, 11 April 2007 at 10:27 PM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 6:32 AM

I recall seeing a couple of ?v2V3/M2M3 ? -based "Furry"chars for sale somewhere - I think they were called Artemis and Arnica or something similar. Can anyone tell me where they are sold ? I thought I had them book marked, but I can't locate them in my screwed up filing system. I've tried searching here and RDNA and can't find them..at least, not under the name of Artemis or Arnica. :(

Acadia ( ) posted Wed, 11 April 2007 at 10:53 PM

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

freyfaxi ( ) posted Wed, 11 April 2007 at 10:57 PM

:) Ahh..yes..this was it..no wonder I couldn't find them :) Many thanks :)

mylemonblue ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2007 at 12:03 AM

Attached Link: http://poserpros.daz3d.com/store/viewitem.php?selitem=613&start=0&selcat=0&selsub=0

Another good one while your at it is "Felis Sapiens for V3 & M3" by Daio at Poser pros.

:biggrin:

My brain is just a toy box filled with weird things

Redfern ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2007 at 2:16 PM

...And when you combine the morph sets of Achronicity (vendor name: jenelson) with Daio's Felis Sapiens, you can create characters like the one here:

M'Ress, in a loincloth ensemble

Actually, this is Kasa for Aiko 3, jenelson's latest product, combined with a few free add-on face morphs Beth Capsces has available at her site.  I played with the "Y" and "Z" scales to make the foot arches longer and more cat-like.

Sincerely,

Bill

Tempt the Hand of Fate and it'll give you the "finger"!

mylemonblue ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2007 at 3:02 PM

Wow. That's beautiful.

My brain is just a toy box filled with weird things

Redfern ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2007 at 3:49 PM

Quote - Wow. That's beautiful.

Aww, shucks!  T'weren't nothin'...

Sincerely,

Bill

Tempt the Hand of Fate and it'll give you the "finger"!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.